Isnin, 8 November 2010

FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

I praise Allah for sending me you my love,You found me home and sail with me,And I`m here with you,Now let me let you know,You`ve opened my heart,I was always thinking that love was wrong,But everything was changed when you came along And theres a couple words I want to say...

For the rest of my life ,I`ll be with you,I`ll stay by your side honest and true,Till the end of my time,I`ll be loving you. loving you,For the rest of my life,Thru days and night,I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes,Now and forever I I`ll be there for you...

I know that deep in my heart,I feel so blessed when I think of you,And I ask Allah to bless all we do,You`re my wife and my friend and my strength,And I pray we`re together eternally,Now I find myself so strong,Everything changed when you came alongAnd theres a couple word I want to say.

For the rest of my life,I`ll be with you,I`ll stay by your side honest and true,Till the end of my time,I`ll be loving you. loving you,For the rest of my life,Thru days and night,I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes,Now and forever I I`ll be there for you...

I know that deep in my heart now that you`re here,Infront of me I strongly feel love,And I have no doubt And I`m singing loud that I`ll love you eternally..

For the rest of my life,I`ll be with you,I`ll stay by your side honest and true,Till the end of my time,I`ll be loving you.loving you,For the rest of my life,Thru days and night,I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes,Now and forever I I`ll be there for you..

I know that deep in my heart……

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...